Information We Collect About You
In running and maintaining our business we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Name and address and contact information and details about the products and services you purchase from us along with any payment and invoicing figures, set as necessary by H.M. Revenue and bookkeeping standards.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Website specific information relating to pages visited or special offers purchased etc.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive such information please OPT-OUT at email@example.com.
We will not share any of the information you have provided to us with any other party and this includes documents and images which our industry deems to be copyrighted to the owner.
Storing Your Personal Data
All personal data is stored on secure servers which are password and firewall protected. In operating our business the passage of data between us and the customer via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information About Yourself
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.